Don’t wait for your AC to fail, invest in regular tune-ups and inspections to ensure your air conditioner is working at peak efficiency. Call WeFix Air today at 760-989-0718 to schedule your expert AC repair and maintenance. Take advantage of our current promotions and specials by visiting our coupons page.
Is your air conditioner making funny noises or not working the way it should? The experts at WeFix Air can help. Our team can assess the situation and provide you with repair options to fix the issue. This is why homeowners in Palm Springs and Palm Desert, CA trust us with all their AC repair and maintenance issues.
Your friends and neighbors agree. Be sure to see what they have to say about us, by visiting our reviews page.
What are Some Common Air Conditioner Problems?
These units are designed to cool and dehumidify your home efficiently. However, several issues are most commonly associated with repairs in AC systems. The most common repairs we see include:
- Thermostat issues are usually to blame if the unit turns on and off without actually changing the temperature in your home.
- Worn out or damaged wires will not provide proper power to your unit and will cause it to malfunction.
- The air filter works to provide the unit with a constant stream of fresh, clean air. If the filters are clogged, it causes the unit to strain and can breakdown.
- Mechanical and electrical components in the AC such as the evaporator coil, blower motor, fan belt and more can malfunction and fail, causing problems.
- Your unit needs to drain water produced from the condensed air. If there is a blockage or issue with the drainage, it can cause your unit to break down.
As soon as you notice something wrong with your air conditioner, whether it’s making a strange noise or not cooling your home properly, call the professionals at WeFix Heating & Air.
Benefits of Regular Maintenance
We recommend investing in an AC inspection and tune-up at least once per year. Most often, homeowners will schedule maintenance for the spring, to prepare for summer. Some homeowners also invest in an inspection in the fall as well to ensure the unit did not experience any small problems during the summer. This service can help save you money and prevent unexpected breakdowns or failures.
Why Choose Us?
With each and every service call, we make several promises to our customers. These promises are:
- 100 % satisfaction guaranteed.
Your air conditioner can work efficiently for years and years if it’s properly maintained and repaired. Call 760-989-0718 and find out how we can save you money on energy bills.